Shipping & Returns
Each garment is made when you order it. After you place your order, please allow 2-3 weeks for us to make and ship your garment(s).
After you place your order online, check your email for a confirmation of your order with the expected shipping date. If you do not receive this email within 36 hours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the package and the destination, we will use either UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or the US Postal service to deliver your order. If you know any reason why one or more of these carriers cannot be used in your case, please contact email@example.com.
Each Mack and Mack garment is made when you order it. We do not carry inventory. This means that your garment does not exist until you order it. For this reason, we ask that you consider the following before placing your order:
- If you have a question about color, please order a free swatch kit.
- If you have a question about fit or style, please call 336-275-3889, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes it still necessary to return an item, for either refund or exchange, so please observe the following requirements:
- Items with special fit adjustments cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns must be received by us within fifteen (15) days of delivery.
- Products must be in original condition with all hangtags attached.
- Use the original packaging to ship the item(s), when possible.
- Items purchased on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift box charges, and other such charges will not be refunded.
- We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
- If an item is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately by telephone (336-275-3889) or email (email@example.com).
- Your purchase will be refunded (in the same form of payment that you used) or replaced (if that is your preference) within thirty (30) days from the date we receive your return shipment.